- Support ease in respiration
- Keep respiratory system free of mucus
- Acts as anti inflammatory and decongestant
- Facilities easy breathing during changing weather
- Reduces risk of stress and pain
- To control respiratory symptoms during outbreak of CRD, infectious coryza and other respiratory disease.
Benefits of Respo care
- Natural product with no withdrawal period
- Supports the condition of the airways
- Aids recovery and appetite
- Respiratory tract infections are one of the most common ailments of animals which may vary in degree of severity from mild infection to life threatening conditions. The diseased animals are at constant stress and their production and performance decreases significantly.
- Respo care contains selected medicinal herbs which acts as antimicrobial agents and also relieve symptoms of difficult breathing by acting as bronchodilator, mucolytic, expectorant and anti-tussive .
Thymus vulgaris extract (Thyme oil 99%)
- Thyme essential oil (Oleum thymi) extracted from the common thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.) demonstrates high levels of antimicrobial activity
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) is one of these alternative medicinal herbs and is reported to increase appetite and feed intake as well as the secretion of endogenous digestive enzymes, and to strengthen the immune system when added to poultry feed. the most important bioactive compounds that this plant contains the antioxidant property.
Modes of action and biological application of thymol:
- anti oxidant, anti inflammatory, anti microbial, anti cancerous and growth promoting properties of thymol.
- T. vulgaris has shown antibacterial effect against various gram negative and positive bacterial strains by the perturbation of the lipid fraction of the bacterial plasma membrane resulting in the leakage of intracellular materials
Thymus vulgaris extract
Specific applications studied in poultry include:
Thyme oil shows potential for improvement of intestinal barrier integrity, antioxidant status as well as evoking an immune response in chickens.
Thyme oil showed bacteriostatic activity against most of the gram positive and negative bacteria.
It proved to be effective in reducing Coliform counts when it was used to create a spray for the purpose of hygiene improvement.
Mentha Piperita extract (Mint oil 99%)
It contains menthol. This compound may affect the mucus receptors in the nose, contact with mucous membranes of the respiratory tract, acts as an expectorant, facilitating purification of the respiratory tract from small dusty pollutants. It also has an antibacterial, secretory and cooling effect.
Eucalyptus oil uses:
- Has antibacterial effect on pathogenic bacteria in the respiratory tract.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Stimulates immune system.
- It is cleansing, soothing, and cooling.
- N.B: Eucalyptus + Mint, Poultry Respiratory Care, and more.
is obtained from the leaves of Eucalyptus globulus
- characterized mainly by the presence of cineol and eucalyptol acting as active substances
- The raw material irritates the nasal mucous membranes facilitating the removal of discharge together with harmful dusts, thus restoring patency of the respiratory tract and at the same time facilitating breathing and ventilation of an organism.
- The active substances of eucalyptus oil act as an expectorant and have a relaxing effect on the muscles of the respiratory system.
Antibacterial Activity of Eucalyptus EO
- Eucalyptus EO is more active against Gram-negative than Gram-positive bacteria, which is attributed to the presence of components such as 1.8-cineole, p-cymene, cis-geraniol, and terpinolene, which can increase the permeability of the cytoplasmic membrane through functional impairment.
- Eugenol, the major component of Cinnamomum EO, possessed the most potent anti-influenza activity in both liquid and vapour phases
- Antibacterial effect, Cinnamon EO can cause destruction of bacterial cell membranes. The experiment indicated better antimicrobial activity than antibiotics (ampicillin, chloramphenicol, tetracycline) against E. faecalis, E. coli, P. auerginosa, and S. aureus.
- the antimicrobial activity of cinnamon EO is mainly associated with the content of cinnamaldehyde
- The essential oils in this product are very important to eliminate microbes that are found in the respiratory system of animals and have no side effect the efficacy of EOs as anti-inflammatory and antioxidant molecules accumulates over time antiviral properties increase general immunity, stimulate feed intake and improve daily weight gain.
- The essential oils in this product are very important to eliminate microbes that are found in the respiratory system of poultry and have no side effect